- Oliver Schmidt (Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research, Dresden, Germany) - "Shapeable nanomembrane materials, devices and microsystem architectures"
- Herbert Shea (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland) - "Fast DEAs for smart soft machines"
- Metin Sitti (Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Germany) - "Shape-programmable Magnetic Soft Actuators for Small-scale Soft-bodied Mobile Robots"
- Alvo Aablo (University of Tartu, Estonia) - "Physics based modelling of Mechno-electric transduction in ionic polymer actuators"
- Daniel Bruch (Universität des Saarlandes, Germany) - "Modeling and optimized design of load specific dielectric elastomer actuator systems"
- Luigi Calabrese (University of Trento, Italy) - "From scissors to lasers: how to exploit dielectric elastomers for building (not only) actuators"
- Frank Fitzek (Centre for Tactile Internet with Human-in-the-Loop, Germany) - "Tactile Internet with Human-In-The-Loop"
- Metin Giousouf (Festo, Germany) - "Applications and Challenges of Electroactive Polymer Actuators in Automation Technology"
- Xiaobin Ji (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland) - "Low voltage fast DEAs enabling untethered soft robots and wearable haptics"
- Christoph Keplinger (University of Colorado Boulder, USA) - "HASEL Artificial Muscles"
- Dorina Opris (Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, Switzerland) - "Thin functional dielectric elastomers: synthesis and applications"
Aaron Price (Western University, Canada) - "Smart Materials, 4D Printing, and the Future of Additive Manufacturing"
Click here to download the technical programme.
Tuesday, 4 June
Social Dinner at Brewery "Waldschlösschen".
Wednesday, 5 June
Social Event "City Tour".
Gala Dinner at Historic Restaurant "Pulverturm"