‘EAPlenaries’: plenary talks
- Iain Anderson, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Xuanhe Zhao, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
‘EAPodiums’: invited lectures
- Michele Ghilardi, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Francesco Greco, TU Graz, Austria
- Steffen Hau, Saarland University, Germany
- James Holbery Applied Science Group, Microsoft, USA
- José Martinez, Linköping University, Sweden
- Hidenori Okuzaki, University of Yamanashi, Japan
- Kathlin Rohtlaid, University Cergy-Pontoise, France
- Robert Shepherd, University of Cornell, United State of America
- Helmut F. Schlaak, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Jian Zhu, National University of Singapore, Singapore
The technical programme will be released later on, close to the conference start (not earlier than 1 month from the event).
Tuesday, 5 June
A social dinner will be organized at the conference hotel.
The cost is covered by the special hotel package.
Wednesday, 6 June
A dinner cruise will be organized in Lyon.
The cost is covered by the conference registration fee.
Dining cruise – Lyon City Boat
The excursion called “Lyon City Boat” is a gastronomic and cultural experience at the heart of Lyon. The restaurant boat, named Les Célestins, provides a relaxing environment in which you can discover or rediscover the multiple facets of Lyon. Designed by a young architect from Lyon, the boat has high ceilings and large windows to ensure maximum light and superb views of the city. During this unique cruising, guides will provide commentaries on the UNESCO World Heritage of the city of Lyon (Saint Jean, Vieux Lyon, Basilique de Fourvière, Colline de la Croix Rousse, Confluence, Hôtel Dieu...). An aperitif and a dinner prepared on board by a young head chef will be served.
The tour will start at 7.45 pm from quai des Célestins, in Lyon. The cruise last 2h30minutes with a return at 11.00pm on the quai des Célestins. Buses will ensures liaison between the conference hotel and the boat, for all the participants.
The participation fee of the boat cruise for each accompanying person is EUR 70.00.
The fees should be paid cash at the conference desk (credit cards are NOT accepted).
Attendees willing to join the cruise dinner should specify the option (including the number of accompanying persons) during the online registration to the conference.