- Overall procedure & deadlines
- Login or creation of a new account as a EuroEAP user
- Registration & abstract submission
- Registration fees
- Registration benefits
- Invoice and payment
- Submission of contributions
- Cancellation policy
All conference attendees (contributors or not, invited or not) should follow the procedural steps listed below:
|1||Login or creation of a new account as a EuroEAP user||All attendees||As soon as possible||See 'Login or creation of a new account as a EuroEAP user'|
|by 15 MAY 2021||See ‘'Registration & abstract submission’|
|Abstracts submission||Presenters||by 15 MAY 2021
(later submissions will be considered but might be not acceptable owing to programme constraints)
|Submission of contributions||Presenters||by 30 MAY 2021
(later submissions might be excluded from the conference proceedings)
|See ‘Submission of contributions’|
|6||Attend||All attendees||1-3 JUNE 2021||Follow the link provided in the 'Tecnical Programme'|
In order to contribute to and/or attend the conference, a personal account as a EuroEAP user is necessary.
The account can easily be created. EuroEAP users have access to a Personal Area on the EuroEAP system, from which they can manage any EuroEAP activity, including participation to the annual conference.
To log in or create a new account as a EuroEAP user, visit the ‘EuroEAP user login’ page.
Registration and abstract submission are performed from the Personal Area on the EuroEAP system.
The registration invoice (for non-invited participants) will be available for download from the Personal Area at the end of the registration process.
To access the Area, visit the ‘EuroEAP user login’ page.
|Participant||Non students having no EuroEAP Society membership, from any country worldwide||€ 50.00|
|Student||Full-time students (at any level, from undergraduate to PhD candidate) from any country worldwide||€ 25.00|
|EuroEAP Society member||Non-students from any country worldwide, with a confirmed membership to the EuroEAP Society for the current calendar year||FREE|
|Beneficiary of a confirmed subscription to the EuroEAP Society for up to ten identified users of one institution for the current calendar year.||FREE|
|Full-time students (at any level, from undergraduate to PhD candidate) from any country worldwide, with a confirmed membership to the EuroEAP Society for the current calendar year.||FREE|
|Invited speaker/officer||By invitation||FREE|
- The EuroEAP Society regular membership fee is 40€ (15€ for students), cheaper than conference registration.
Becoming a EuroEAP member is thus the lowest cost way to participate in the 2021 EuroEAP conference.
Please visit http://win.euroeap.eu/Membershipfees prior to register.
- Note about VAT: the EuroEAP Society is entitled not to add any VAT amount to the registration fees listed above.
- Each registration is for 1 attendee (no distinctions between presenters/non-presenters or contributors/non-contributors);
- Each registration is for the whole conference and is independent of the actual number of attendance days;
- The conference fee should be paid without any deduction for banking fees.
- Each registration entitles a password-protected free access to (and download of) the online conference proceedings of this conference edition;
- Each registration entitles the attendee to present a maximum of 2 interactive talks.
At the end of the online registration process, BEFORE the actual payment, the Personal Area on the EuroEAP system will automatically make available an invoice that could be downloaded (see the menu on left-hand side of the Personal Area).
The system will also provide, at the end of the procedure, information about the payment.
Each registration entitles the attendee to present a maximum of 2 interactive talks.
All presenters should provide their contributions (extended abstracts for invited presentations, and video and poster files for non-invited presentations), prepared according to templates: see the section ‘Templates’.
Extended abstracts and posters should be uploaded from the Personal Area on the EuroEAP system.
Given the low fee and the extended deadline, no refund will be offered.