Everyone is welcome to become a EuroEAP Society Member.
- Possibility to participate and contribute to working groups and activities related to emerging topics of scientific, technological and/or industrial relevance in the EAP field;
- Being part of the largest international scientific and industrial Association in the EAP field;
- Facilitated networking with experts and professionals in the EAP field, and easier access to the most recent developments;
- Reduction on the registration fees for the annual EuroEAP Conference;
- Discount on the purchase of the EuroEAP Conference proceedings;
- Possibility to apply to annual calls for short term scientific missions grants offered by the Society to foster or strengthen collaborations with any institution in any country of any continent;
- Possibility to participate to the annual Society Challenge;
- Possibility to disseminate your work via the broad EuroEAP emailing list;
- Possibility to participate to working groups on topics of scientific, technological and industrial relevance in the EAP field;
- Being a member of the General Assembly of the EuroEAP Society, with voting rights and eligibility to its Organs and Committees.
Please visit the page linked below:
Instructions to subscribe
To become a EuroEAP Society Member, you can subscribe from your EuroEAP Personal Area (follow the link from the left-hand menu of this page).